Sunday, May 24, 2009

starwberry lemonade

2 quarts iced tea( brew it fresh and let it really cool down before you add anything)
1 can of lemonade concentrate
fresh cut berries, i used starwberry in one and black and red berries in another
1/2 c. sugar, this is optional, depends on if you think you need more sweetner( you can make a simple syrup or use agave nectar, which dissolves in cool liquids very well)
Just mix these up and let blend over nite!

i took this camping last weekend, i drank the whole thing to myself, so yummy. and of course adding liquor is a must, i used berry vodka, but rum would work too or gin or... well you get it. just drink it!

2 comments:

sisterlovemoon said...

so just to update, this must be drinken with rum at all times, ailes anything, everything. must drink.

Sierra said...

I won't put gin in anything ever again, I swear to it! that sounds yummy, I'm sure vodka is awesome in it! you should make this when here....I demand this!