Saturday, March 22, 2008

turkey taco, seasoing, and blabbing

HEY

Does anyone know how to make crab salad?? I bought some at the deli...its so yummy!! I guess I can google it huh?!! ok...well then.

I made some yummy tacos I used ground turkey instead of beef! I had homamade taco seasoining...better than the package, and you can store it!

Taco Seasoning: I used:
6 tsp. chili powder
5 tsp. paprika
2 tsp. onion powder
2 tsp garlic powder
1/8 cayenne pepper, and curry

mix it all up and stick in an airtight container!

The tacos are pretty basic, I used whole grain shells, I love them! 1 lb. ground turkey, I just sprinkled the seasoning to taste, after meat is well cooked.

Then top your taco with the things you like, I used 1/2 an onion and cooked it with the turkey, lettuce, shredded cheese, green taco sauce...yum...It went well with some ginger ale green tea....everyone should try it. It may be ginger ale, but it rox!! OK....this is pretty simple, its just a taco substituting beef for turkey. There you go for those who have bugged me about posting this, I posted the taco...enjoy, and make your own seasoning its fun, you can mess with the ingrediants to...if you dont want it spicy take out the curry and cayenne pepper.

2 comments:

pissantONwheels said...

Tacos!!! I have never tried the wheat shells, i will have to check that out. I thought about trying some of that green tea ginger ale stuff but i just don't know, i really dislike ginger ale, but i love green tea, so its hard to say if i would like it.

Sierra said...

yea....its got the fizzy ginger ale-ness to it...but the green tea totally stands out...you should come over and try some, before you buy it =)