Sunday, September 7, 2008

Bizarre foods

I have been randomly catching this show lately on the travel channel, that i have become very intrigued yet horrified by. I don't even really know when its usually on but they seem to have reruns on late at night when i am up. Its "bizarre foods with andrew zimmerman". I don't know if any of you have seen it before, but its pretty cool. The guy just travels around to different countries, and even just different areas of the U.S. and seeks out whatever weird random food they have thats sort of culturally specific. its interesting to see something that is a delicacy somewhere that i wouldn't even poke with a stick. I cringe a lot while watching it, because this dude will eat pretty much anything. So yeah, this is not a recipe, i was just curious if anyone has ever caught this show, and to say that you should if you can.

2 comments:

Sierra said...

I used to watch that alot when I had cable!! Its interesting!! Also on IPTV on sunday mornings theres a dude who travels and tries different foods, not weird food, but it's still cool...I love stuff like that!!

sisterlovemoon said...

yea that show is super awesome! he eats the weirdest shit, makes me glad that i live here and not somewhre is asian, i just couldn't imagine having to eat that,then again they must think our food is weird too!