Saturday, February 16, 2008

Hummus, he didn't even know us!

Heh. So this isn't a recipe or anything, but keenan and i went to the gateway market tonight, which is kind a new fancy "foodie" grocery store in des moines, and i got these black bean and rice blue corn tortilla chips that totally kick ass. They basically taste like your normal blue corn chips, but a bit garlicky, and they have quite a bit less fat. I think Caribbean Bean is the name of the brand. I also got some roasted red pepper hummus to dip them in, which they make at the store i guess and is also quite good. So that is my food recommendation for the day.

2 comments:

Sierra said...

I also have some roasted red pepper hummus...it's good with vegetables too...like for yummy healthy snacking...I had carrots, and I totally ate a bunch in a setting....i love me some hummus!!

sisterlovemoon said...

so hummus is my favorite!